Retail Technology Review | Internet Retailing RSS Feed Provides real-time news and information updated throughout the business day, covering supply chain, manufacturing and logistics technologies for corporate managers and hi-tech professionals.
- 7 steps to ensure successful omnichannel roll-out in fashion retailby Retail Technology Review on February 25, 2021 at 11:24 pm
By Jean Shin, Director Strategy and Content, tyntec.As the pandemic continues to wreak havoc on retail, the fashion sector, in particular, is looking for new ways to engage with customers through new clienteling techniques.
- Three steps to a heavenly Valentine`sby Retail Technology Review on February 25, 2021 at 11:24 pm
Together or apart, one English manufacturer has got lockdown Valentine’s sorted. Showing you care or getting pulses racing; this Valentine’s Day, say it with the humble candle.
- Productsup appoints Lisette Huyskamp as Senior Vice President of Marketingby Retail Technology Review on February 25, 2021 at 11:24 pm
Productsup, the ecommerce data integration company, has appointed Lisette Huyskamp as Senior Vice President of Marketing. Huyskamp will be responsible for leading all global marketing functions......
- How retailers can boost business in 2021 by building apps using low code toolsby Retail Technology Review on February 25, 2021 at 11:24 pm
By Malcolm Carroll, Director, BlueFinity.The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted many sectors with retail especially having felt the repercussions of the lockdowns and Tier restrictions on their footfall and their profits.
- The 30 most shocking retail fails of 2020 – who will be next?by Retail Technology Review on February 25, 2021 at 11:24 pm
2021 has kicked off with non-essential stores closed once again and more big-name retailers struggling for survival. The home delivery expert ParcelHero reveals the 30 biggest names to fall into receivership in 2020 and warns that, unless stores get to grip with e-commerce, this could be just the tip of the iceberg.
- Changing shopping habits due to lockdown loveby Retail Technology Review on February 25, 2021 at 11:24 pm
Bargain-hunting Brits have been saving cash while spicing up their love lives – with discount codes for adult toys hitting record highs during lockdown.The number of randy shoppers logging on to discount site NetVoucherCodes.co.uk to save cash on adult products was up by almost two thirds in 2020 compared with the previous year, according to new data.
- Dunelm and JRNI enable ‘Deliver to Car’ customer experience during pandemicby Retail Technology Review on February 25, 2021 at 11:24 pm
UK-based homewares retailer Dunelm has deployed curbside and Deliver to-Car functionality to its customer offering at its 170 superstores across England, Scotland and Wales.
- 10 years of technology rolled into one: what will retail look like in 2021?by Retail Technology Review on February 25, 2021 at 11:24 pm
Boxing Day footfall fell by 57% in 2020. The footage of overnight queues that are normally a staple of end-of-year news reports were gone, replaced by shots of deserted high streets and sombre warnings of imminent lockdown. While it’s a bleak picture, it doesn’t necessarily paint a thousand words.
- Google Cloud Launches Product Discovery Solutions for Retail, Bolstering Personalized Online Shoppingby Retail Technology Review on February 25, 2021 at 11:24 pm
Google Cloud has launched Product Discovery Solutions for Retail, a suite of solutions built to help retailers around the globe enhance their ecommerce capabilities and deliver highly personalised consumer experiences in the first phase of their shopping journeys.
- Sorted: robots will provide the answer to eCommerce fulfilmentby Retail Technology Review on February 25, 2021 at 11:24 pm
The end of 2020 marked a turning point for the online grocery market, with COVID-19 accelerating orders and some key acquisitions of robotics companies in the retail space. Since the beginning of the pandemic in March, consumer demand for shopping online has sky-rocketed, fuelled by lockdowns and accompanied by high expectations of fast and free delivery.