Retail Technology Review | Internet Retailing RSS Feed Provides real-time news and information updated throughout the business day, covering supply chain, manufacturing and logistics technologies for corporate managers and hi-tech professionals.
- One in four consumers have lost trust in smaller brands after buying ‘dupes’ online, Trustpilot study revealsby Retail Technology Review on November 24, 2023 at 3:47 pm
New research by global review platform Trustpilot reveals that three in 10 consumers have bought ‘dupes’ through social media, only to find they weren’t all they’re cracked up to be.
- Moving from generalised discounting to personalised experiences this Black Fridayby Retail Technology Review on November 24, 2023 at 3:47 pm
By Harry Hanson-Smith, RVP at Dynamic Yield, a Mastercard company. Many see Black Friday as the first real leap into holiday shopping, and with research showing that anticipation for the day starts in the UK as early as three months prior, it’s vital to understand the behavioural needs of different consumers.
- UK Shoppers have the lowest tolerance for bad e-commerce experiences compared to consumers globally, according to new studyby Retail Technology Review on November 24, 2023 at 3:47 pm
More than one third of UK shoppers say they have a higher likelihood than the global average to find a different site when encountering checkout frustrations or barriers, according to new consumer research by e-commerce technology company Rokt and Harris Poll.
- SPAR presents MrBeast Feastables campaign winners with grand prizesby Retail Technology Review on November 24, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Spinner Winner, an online consumer competition campaign launched during the summer to support the convenience partnership between MrBeast Feastables chocolates and SPAR, has proven to be a success with SPAR shoppers.
- Europe braces for parcel deluge: Online stores anticipate 79.4% surge in parcelsby Retail Technology Review on November 24, 2023 at 3:47 pm
For retailers, the busiest season of the year is just around the corner. Online stores are gearing up for peak weeks, with a parcel volume surge of up to +79.4 percent.
- Smart Retail: Innovative Tech Solutions For Streamlined System Operations And Issue Resolutionby Retail Technology Review on November 24, 2023 at 3:47 pm
By Andrew James, freelance writer.The contemporary retail sector stands at the intersection of innovation and customer experience. In a landscape where real-time responses and seamless operations are no longer just desired but expected, retailers are seeking groundbreaking technological solutions to meet these demands.
- Wish releases inaugural ‘Anti-Counterfeiting Report’ as it continues to crack down on counterfeitersby Retail Technology Review on November 24, 2023 at 3:47 pm
ContextLogic Inc., the mobile e-commerce platform, has released its inaugural ‘Anti-Counterfeiting Report’. The publication of the report represents a significant step in Wish’s ongoing commitment to combating the listing and sale of counterfeit goods on its platform.
- XY Retail unveils XY Omni, elevating retail omnichannel fulfilment with live status updatesby Retail Technology Review on November 24, 2023 at 3:47 pm
XY Retail, the provider of omnichannel retail solutions, has launched XY Omni, a solution designed to transform the way retailers approach the shopping experience.
- Retail logistics teams deliver ecommerce success - here's howby Retail Technology Review on November 24, 2023 at 3:47 pm
By Johan Hellman, Vice President, Product & Carrier at nShift.Ecommerce sales are tipped to hit $8.1 trillion by 2026. So it’s no surprise that retailers of all sizes are keen to get hold of the biggest possible slice of the pie. Retail logistics and warehouse teams are the lynchpin of ecommerce operations. Here’re just four ways that logistics teams contribute to multichannel retail and ecommerce success.
- Bazaarvoice Shopper Experience Index: 81% of shoppers say they’re reducing their spending on non-essential items due to the economyby Retail Technology Review on November 24, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Bazaarvoice, Inc., the provider of full-funnel authentic user-generated content (UGC) solutions, has released its annual Shopper Experience Index, based on a survey of more than 1,000 UK shoppers.