Retail Technology Review | Internet Retailing RSS Feed Provides real-time news and information updated throughout the business day, covering supply chain, manufacturing and logistics technologies for corporate managers and hi-tech professionals.
- ‘Formjacking’ soars as hackers hit consumers at checkoutby Retail Technology Review on January 1, 1970 at 12:00 am
Online forms such as login pages and shopping baskets are increasingly hijacked by cybercriminals hunting for personal financial information (PFI), according to new research from F5 Labs.
- TrueCommerce announces WooCommerce integrationby Retail Technology Review on January 1, 1970 at 12:00 am
TrueCommerce, a global provider of trading partner connectivity, integration and unified commerce solutions, has announced its integration with WooCommerce, an open-source, completely customisable eCommerce platform for entrepreneurs worldwide.
- Visualsoft walks away with Charles Clinkard contract renewalby Retail Technology Review on January 1, 1970 at 12:00 am
eCommerce and digital marketing agency, Visualsoft, has announced a contract renewal with established footwear company, Charles Clinkard.
- UK shoppers fighting back against online retailers who fail to deliverby Retail Technology Review on January 1, 1970 at 12:00 am
UK consumers are fighting back against online retailers that fail to deliver, a new research report into what the UK public expects from retailers when shopping online has found.
- Alcoholic beer and cider ranges shrink due to consumer health driveby Retail Technology Review on January 1, 1970 at 12:00 am
The average number of alcoholic beer and cider ranges stocked in UK supermarkets is declining, as trends towards health-conscious consumption are leading consumers to opt for alcohol-free alternatives, suggests new data from ecommerce insights company, Edge by Ascential.
- Calcuso handles back-to-school peak ecommerce order volumes with Descartes pixi WMSby Retail Technology Review on January 1, 1970 at 12:00 am
Descartes Systems Group has announced that Calcuso.com, the ecommerce distributor of educational and office supplies in Germany, is using the Descartes pixi Warehouse Management System (WMS) to seamlessly handle high back-to-school order volumes across Europe.
- Smaller e-retail businesses should emulate larger ones – but soonerby Retail Technology Review on January 1, 1970 at 12:00 am
By Alex Mills, Sales & Marketing Director, ProSKU.If you’re running a growing e-retail businesses your main priority is to market your products, win customers and satisfy their orders. So until order volumes hit a certain point you probably don’t need to worry about a great deal else, except of course your bank overdraft! And for most growing e-retail businesses getting orders out of the door isn’t usually the biggest problem.
- 3dcart partners with ClearSale to deliver comprehensive eCommerce fraud protection for customersby Retail Technology Review on January 1, 1970 at 12:00 am
ClearSale has entered into a partnership with eCommerce platform3dcart.
- The advantages of competitive pricing strategyby Retail Technology Review on January 1, 1970 at 12:00 am
By Joemar Carillo, a content writer for Assosia, a retail research company based in the UK.With the market becoming more and more competitive, companies should carefully implement an effective competitive pricing strategy. Competitive pricing strategy is where the final prices on their products or services have been analysed, modified and evaluated against the prices of their competitors.
- More than 70% of retailers concerned about being outpriced by Amazonby Retail Technology Review on January 1, 1970 at 12:00 am
ActiveViam has released a new study on pricing strategies and concerns from retailers. For the “Pricing Strategy Survey,” ActiveViam polled more than 500 senior pricing decision makers and executives at retailers with at least 100 employees from 21 May to 2 June 2 2019.