Retail Technology Review | Internet Retailing RSS Feed Provides real-time news and information updated throughout the business day, covering supply chain, manufacturing and logistics technologies for corporate managers and hi-tech professionals.
- Supplier e-commerce sites failing B2B buyersby Retail Technology Review on October 25, 2021 at 12:04 pm
B2B suppliers are failing buyers, new research has found, with 52% of e-commerce sites not fully meeting expectations.Difficulty finding relevant products (32%), none or not enough product images or videos (30%), and an inability to talk to someone or ask a question (28%) were identified as the top frustrations with underperforming sites.
- Dog-eat-dog: Ren’s Pets selects Emarsys to replace soon-to-be obsolete Brontoby Retail Technology Review on October 25, 2021 at 12:04 pm
Omnichannel customer engagement specialist Emarsys has entered into a new partnership with Ren’s Pets, the Canadian pet feed and supply store, as a means of centralising and drastically upscaling its customer outreach to accommodate for drastic growth.
- 6 Ways To Expand Your Growing Business In 2021by Retail Technology Review on October 25, 2021 at 12:04 pm
By Dan Coleman, freelance writer.When it comes to expanding your business, there are different ways in which you can do this effectively. You should make sure that you time your expansion right, as there will be dips and growth within the market and your industry at certain times. Here’s how you can do it.
- UK sees dramatic slump in EU and international purchasesby Retail Technology Review on October 25, 2021 at 12:04 pm
A new survey has revealed UK online shoppers purchased far less items overseas over the past year due to EU customs and border concerns.
- Drivers of success: Ecommerce SMEs take delivery in-houseby Retail Technology Review on October 25, 2021 at 12:04 pm
UK ecommerce businesses are taking delivery into their own hands, according to new research released by Vimcar.
- Amazon Business Exchange 2021 to highlight the power of purchasing transformationby Retail Technology Review on October 25, 2021 at 12:04 pm
The Third Amazon Business Exchange (ABX) conference for European procurement, finance, supply chain and business leaders across industries is set to take place virtually on the 5th of October from 10 am – 12:30 pm CET.
- Alibaba Cloud and Salesforce announce plan to launch Salesforce Social Commerceby Retail Technology Review on October 25, 2021 at 12:04 pm
Alibaba Cloud, the digital technology and intelligence back bone of Alibaba Group and Salesforce, the CRM solutions provider, have announced they are working toward an agreement to launch Salesforce Social Commerce, a headless commerce product being designed and built in China to help multinational brands succeed in the region.
- E-commerce shored up crumbling High Street in August, says ParcelHeroby Retail Technology Review on October 25, 2021 at 12:04 pm
The latest Office for National Statistics (ONS) retail sales figures for August reveal more bad news for the High Street. Despite the end of almost all Covid restrictions, overall sales actually fell in August, down -0.9% in volume against July.
- Woodland Group launches 360 digital supply chain platform to complement its capabilities, network and owned assets across the globeby Retail Technology Review on October 25, 2021 at 12:04 pm
Woodland Group has launched its new digital platform, Woodland Online, delivering full supply chain management from online quoting and booking, to tracking, reporting, WMS and supplier integration, stock and PO management.
- Metapack launches new shipping plans for retailersby Retail Technology Review on October 25, 2021 at 12:04 pm
Metapack, the ecommerce delivery technology provider, has launched new shipping plans for retailers around the world. From small and medium businesses to large global enterprises, the new transparent pricing models from Metapack have been launched to help retailers expand their business by providing quick and direct access to its Delivery Manager platform.